Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Becoming a Bowl

September 15, 2009: Wiled away a day of writing by playing around with my great idea for this blog and its profile -- then took a hack at the chapter/essay, "Becoming a Bowl," which is not on my approved list of write-abouts this week (it should go somewhere in the middle) -- then experimented with listing books on Goodreads, and that is the one thing I succeeded at doing, and so I listed about 20 or more books with personal reviews and ratings.

"Becoming a Bowl" is one of my favorite chapters/essays -- though I haven't done it justice today -- but at least I've got something to work with when I officially get there.
I think of something Stravinsky said regarding the creative process: "I know exactly what I want to do . . . and then I do something else."

No comments:

Post a Comment